A deep dive into SEO with practical strategies, techniques and considerations for maximizing brand performance on all of your “owned” channels, including your brand’s website and social media channels, that will help you get found online.
This course will cover SEO exclusively, to get a full picture of SEM check out our Paid Search course.
- How SEO fits into web design and development
- Understand how SEO is set to change with the rise of the “real-time” web and its impact on search engine results.
- In-page optimizations (meta tags, keyword density, file names, etc.)
- Off-page optimizations (link profiles, widgets, badges, PR, etc.)
- Content strategy development
Who Should Attend?
This course of value to all marketers, media planners and buyers, small to medium business owners and anyone who wants to better understand how to improve your website ranking.
Dates and Locations
|Virtual||Nov 2, 2021||10:00 am – 5:00 pm||English||Remote Only|
If you have any questions about participating remotely or if you have a question about the course, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Course includes a break for lunch.
- Course end times may vary.
- All courses times are list as EST.
1.0 Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Basics
- 1.1: The Evolution of Search Results
- 1.2: How does SEO work?
- 1.3: The current state of SEO
2.0 Developing a Keyword Strategy
- 2.1: Understanding User Intent
- 2.2: Developing a Keyword Strategy
- 2.3: Competition vs Conversion
- 2.4: Keyword Tools
- 2.5: Keyword Tactics
- 2.6: Exercise: Keyword Discovery Process
3.0 On-Page SEO
- 3.1: What are the Variable?
- 3.2: Rich Snippets
- 3.3: Pairing Keywords to Pages
- 3.4: Tactics to Avoid
- 3.5: Exercise: On-Page Optimization
4.0 Content Strategies
- 4.1: Creating Power Pages
- 4.2: Content Strategies
- 4.3: Auditing Content
- 4.4: Formatting for Readability
- 4.5: Exercise: Content Process
5.0 Off-Page SEO
- 5.1: What are the Variables?
- 5.2: Link Factors
- 5.3: Building Links
- 5.4: Attracting Links
6.0 Social Media for SEO
- 6.1: What are the Social Signals?
- 6.2: Social Media Optimization
- 6.3: Reviews
7.0 Monitoring your SEO Efforts
- 7.1: Insight Tools
- 7.2: Common Reports and Metrics
8.0 The Future of Search
A discussion around the future of the organic search.
- Great course. It reaffirmed a lot of what I believed before coming in and gave me the tools to take my SEO strategy to the next Level. – Caitlin Overend, Marketing Executive, Exodus Travels [/section]
If an attendee cancels his or her registration more than 14 days before the date of the seminar, the amount paid for the cancelled registration will be refunded in full. Registrations cancelled within 14 days of the seminar date will NOT be refunded.
NOTE: Only 2 cancellations or registrant substitutions are allowed per company, per course. A charge of $100 will apply to each additional cancellation or registrant substitution.
In the event that IAB Canada needs to cancel any seminar(s), a full refund or an opportunity to attend an equivalent future seminar(s), at the option of the attendee, will be provided by IAB Canada. However, IAB Canada shall not be responsible for, or offer any monetary compensation for, any expenses incurred by the registrant or attendee (including, but not limited to, non-refundable airline tickets, hotel fees or change fees) due to such a cancellation.
Please provide 48 hours notice before the course if you wish to transfer to the next session or transfer to a different course. Requests made less than 48 hours notice will not be accommodated.
Your email confirmation represents receipt of payment and confirmation for your seat(s) for the course, workshop or seminar(s). You are not confirmed until payment in full is received by IAB Canada, and a confirmation email is sent to you.
All printed materials provided by IAB Canada are meant for the exclusive use of the individual attendee, and no portion of any of the printed materials provided by IAB Canada may be scanned, copied, reproduced or in any other way distributed or made available for use by anyone but the original individual registrant or attendee at the session(s).